Yes, we know that life and summer is better in flip flops, but what can we do. We are addicted to heels and we will probably never go back to our far away ex-love the flats.
We are preparing an uber cute project this weekend and we are getting ready for the seaside and for two fab summerish days with some of our most amazing friends. And because lately we are more than organized we have decided to make a to do list for our trip, just to be sure that everything will be more than perfect.
So, girls, when you feel like leaving the town for the seaside just don’t forget…
1. Don’t invest in a super-uber hairstyle. The salty air is the best ingredient for your sun kissed hair. Keep it natural.
2. Sea side doesn’t mean only sunbathing. So try to find some outfits that will be appropriate not only for the beach.
3. Prepare Summertime Sadness for the road trip. Some Lana del Rey is always welcomed.
4. Who says that leather is not for summer? Pack at least one leather item. You will need it for sure.
5. Don’t forget your necklaces. You have to be fabulous on the beach too. If you don’t have one, just buy one.
6. Don’t forget your hat and your SPF 50+ cream. Your skin is the most important.
7. Try a black&white combo with red accents. It never fails.
8. The more sunglasses the better. Take as many pairs you want, you never know when you need them.
9. There’s no need to worry. Just enjoy your vacation.
10. Don’t forget to come back home on Sunday. Be responsible. On Monday you have to work your ass off:))
We hope it was useful:)