Let’s make it clear from the beginning! This is not a WISH LIST, this is a TO DO list! Don’t stay in front of this article too much! Just take notes, choose a destination, prepare quickly your luggage, call all your girlfriends and try to have a fabulous vacation with them!
1. NEW YORK CITY – the buzzing Big Apple allures people today just as it always has. If you’re turned off by the city’s clogged streets, yellow cabs,and the chaotic Times Square, have no fear. So, if you want to make some shopping we recommend you to visit Fifth Avenue, here you’ll find luxurious brands, but also some cute uber-trendy boutiques. By night, the opportunities for entertainment are endless – a long leisurely dinner at an “it” restaurant or rooftop drinks are the most suitable for you and your friends. You can stay at The St. Regis (http://www.stregisnewyork.com/) the greatest five stars hotel from NYC.
2. PARIS – the city of lights, the city of love, the city of fashion — we are more than happy if you choose this location because we assure you that Paris can gives you an unforgettable and fabulous time .Of course, the divine cuisine and vast art collections deserve some of the credit as well. Visit the Centre Pompidou, shop couture on the Champs Élysées or boutiques in Les Halles, take in the view above the Eiffel Tower, or even a daytrip toVersailles Palace. The best hotel to stay it is Sofitel Paris (http://www.sofitel.com) – a contemporary hotel with a quiet, discreet atmosphere that is ideal for relaxation with your fab friends.
3. SAN FRANCISCO – a collage of colorful neighborhoods and picturesque views, hill-sloped and breezy San Francisco draws those persons who have an eye for edgy art, a taste for imaginative cuisine, and courage for adventure. The city boasts jaw-dropping sights, world-class cuisine, cafes and plenty of nightlife venues – there’s no shortage of ways to stay busy here. And for an authentic tour, enjoy a ride on a cable car. At the part of accommodation, we recommended you The Ritz-Carlton (http://www.ritzcarlton.com) – we describe this place just in one word : DREAM.
4. MAUI – is an attraction-filled destination that seems like a compilation of Hawaii’s best qualities. Surfing beaches? Check. Volcanoes? Several. Friendly people? Definitely. Posh resorts? Absolutely. With Maui, you can expect one of the most tourist-friendly experiences and also offers you two options: if you’re looking for adventure, you’re better off on the Big Island and if you want luxurious isolation, head to exclusiveLanai. The Fairmont’s hotel(www.fairmont.com) can easily give you the greatest services for you and your friends.
5. MALDIVES – Picture it: A private villa stands over the blue water; days ends with orange sunsets; room service and a masseuse are on call to avoid any unnecessary trips from your porch; and the only thing to make you want to leave is the breathtaking coral reef and underwater creatures that demand a scuba session for a proper introduction. This is the Maldives. You think this is a lie or a cliche? Well, no, it’s not! Here, you can go at beach parties or try to capture those moments with you and your friends! Do you want an outdoor pool or a private jacuzzi? Ok, we heard your choice : The Baros Maldives’s hotel (http://www.baros.com/) is perfect to check all of these.
Leave a Reply