Because the summer s coming we have decided to make a top of the most beautiful beaches in the world. So, besides the beachwear, all that you need is a great place to spend a special time with your fabulous friends.
1. CÔTE D’OR, Praslin, Seychelles – might be the most photogenic beach in Seychelles, with lots of amazing places and lush hotels. Here, where the sparkling blue ocean meet clear blue sky, you will find yourself surrounded by unforgetable scenery. You can stay at The Paradise Hotel(paradisesunhotel.com) which is the best location for a vision of a landscape full of peace.
2. MACARONI BEACH, Mustique, St Vincent and the Grenadines – this is one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean which has a limited number of large, beautiful homes, which belong to many rich and famous people.For the entertainment you can stay on the beach and read a magazine or simply stay fab&classy at the bar and drink a yummy
cocktail. We recommend you to lodge at Cotton House (cottonhouse.net
), a former 18th-century sugar plantation turned 17-room luxury resort.
3. PANSEA BEACH,Phuket, Thailand – the Surin Phuket is an exclusive beach retreat for discerning travelers, families and couples seeking relaxation, which offers a contemporary Thai experience in timeless simplicity and modern sophistication. Now, in addition to this place there are two luxury hotels Amanpuri (amanresorts.com
), Kate Moss favorite, and the The Surin (thesurinphuket.com
). We choose the last one, because you can have an amazing waterfront massage.
4. THE BATHS, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands – if you are around, you can’t exclude this from your list. Here you can have all kind of new experiences. It’s Virgin Gorda’s most famous beach, due to its hidden caves and pools nestled amongst the giant granite boulders. Stay at the Rosewood Little Dix Bay (rosewoodhotels.com
), a five-star resort with its own fantastic beach.
5. JOSÉ IGNACIO, Uruguay – hmmm…, the breeze in your hair, waves crashing the rocks, jazz music, and a good and positive vibe which makes you to feel like in heaven. This is certainly the most fashionable beach town in South America, from its modernist waterfront villas to its hidden restaurants. It’s a must to stay at Casa Suaya (www.casasuaya.com) because you can try new dishes and you can peacefully swim in the infinity pool with ocean views.
Text Credit: Ioana Dobrin