2. Isabel studied at Studio Berçot from 1985 to 1987. Two years later she created her first costume jewelry and accessories line.
3. Isabel Marant about herself: ”Stubborn. I can even say narrow-minded. I am Aries and when I believe in something, I never give up, I go for it. Human. People touch me and interest me. I have sometimes the impression to be an imposture, “Isabel Marant” is always put forward, but without
all the people around me, “she” is nothing. And impatient. I want everything, right away, every time.”
5. In 2013, Isabel Marant joins forces with Heritage Paris to create two skateboards. The inauguration of the Isabel Marant boutique in Los Angeles in January 2013 inspired them to create a skateboard.
6. Isabel Marant’s super flattering wedge sneakers have achieved cult status. Everybody knows her sneakers and they are kind of sold out. Sorry guys!!!
7. A native Parisian, Marant blends ethnic bohemia and tomboy street chic effortlessly, and her name has been on the lips of fashion insiders: editors, models, and sexy actresses like Sienna Miller and Rachel Weisz.
8. In 1997 she Won the year’s Award de la Mode.
9. In 1998 she launched I*M line in Japan. Guest-designs the first of several collections for French clothing catalog La Redoute.
Don’t miss it!