Spring spirit runs wild in the middle of December. Yes, we are dreaming of sun and we are counting the days till 1st of March. And with H&M Studio Collection 2015
we felt a little bit better. Colors, snake prints, light fabrics, golden details…a blast!
Escapism, sunshine and the laid-back vibe of Miami and Palm Springs are the influences for H&M Studio Spring/Summer 2015. The draped silhouette of pyjamas sets a stylish tone, while a dazzle of prints and sportswear influences are perfect for lounge wear. The collection will be sold in over 260 stores worldwide and online at hm.com from 12th March, 2015.
· Pyjama suits come in masculine stripes with matching trousers, and wrap jackets in metallic brocade or stand-out print to wear with fluid shorts.
· Prints add to the feeling of warmth and playfulness, with flamingo birds on a bandeau bikini, a cactus print on a kaftan, or a trompe l’oeil take on snakeskin on a feminine shift dress.
· Sportswear elements are key, with an oversized sleeveless tennis shirt that can be worn as a dress, and swimwear-inspired cutaways
· A subtle tie-dye theme can be found on both garments and accessories.
· Garments are full of fun, with a 70s feeling including wide flared jeans and a choice of playsuits and jumpsuits for both day and night.
FABRICS – Silk, denim, jersey and suede.
COLOURS – Sun-kissed pastels, Miami pink and peach, pale denim, summer white, green, wine and navy.
KEY ACCESSORIES – Elegant suede slipper sandals in snakeskin print, high-heel sandals with scarf ties, bucket hat, flamingo print scarf, sports socks, tie-dye suede bag, cat-eye sunglasses and gold jewelry.
Foto: Cristian Vasile
Outfits Alina: Laura Galic coat, Ykym Bag, Kristina Dragomir hat, Zara pants and shoes| Diana: Sam Edelman shoes, MISBHV jacket, Zara pants, Ykym bag