10 things we learned from our boyfriends
1. No matter how many Agent Provocateur items I’d wear, it’s always better without them. To quote him: ‘It’s a pointless acquisition and the better part is always beneath them’
2. There is no Barbie-Woman fascination. French natural beauty is always better than a disfigured or overtrained body.
3. Family and personal life first. Work second. Or let’s just be a team & work together.
4. Shut my big mouth when the PMS is overwhelming me. Drama with no reason is not accepted. Treat the PMS with a Ferrero Rocher box of chocolate. It makes wonders.
5. Love with no limits. Love it’s not always about being hurt at some point and being precautious. Love is about faith and trust. Not about paranoia.
6. Don’t buy expensive cars. Police will stop you every time to check your papers and you cannot cry and complain about money problems.
7. Not to complain. There is always a solution… Even if it involves going to the gym! ( taugh though )
8. We are the most beautiful girls in the world no matter what. Very good for self-esteem.
9. To love tennis, road trips and concerts.
10. That we can trust men, but still check their phones when they are not around. Because they do the same!