We love oversize hats, sheer tops and super high heels, but no matter how many sacrifices you have to make for fashion’s sake, we prefer to tell you more about the most wearable trends for Spring-Summer 2015. Day or evening wear, they are all influenced in this seasons by crazy seventies.
1. THE HIPPIE DRESS – flowing dresses in powder pink, florals, metallic print or kaleidoscope motifs are the must wear of the season. Wear them with flat sandals or espadrilles during the day and with mid-heel or high-hill sandals in strong colors for a evening party.
2. DENIM – returns on the catwalk and in our wardrobes. This time the American texture in reinvented in a genius way and shifts between school girl pieces to very sexy items. Whether you wear a Gucci dress, a Dolce&Gabbana pair of embellished jeans or a Burberry trench you will be the queen.
3. ROMANTIC HEROINE – white lace, transparency, delicate textiles, silk and bright white cotton are the ingredients for a romantic look. Check Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Valentino or Givenchy to observe some of the best items and also the styling they had.
4. FESTIVAL QUEEN – eclectic, vintage, mixing, contrasting, lots of prints&texture. Feel free to improvise and go back to your mum’s wardrobe. You never know what hidden treasure you can find in there. You have to do your best to find a pair of cutoff shorts and a long flowing vest.
5. TAILORING – you’d probably say ‘nothing new’, but still present on the catwalk. And it is one of the trends we fell in love with in the last year. The masculine code with a sexy touch is back in business and the suits look even better now. More feminine and asymmetric cuts this time! Sonia Rykiel, Saint Laurent, Celine and Chanel are a good source of inspiration.
7. MONOCHROME – If you are a fan of minimalist outfits, don’t worry, the designers prepared something for you too. Givenchy, Balmain and Isabel Marant have a vast palette of combinations of black and white.
8. JUMPSUIT – this is the celebrity item of the season and it gives you plenty possibilities to wear and accessorize it. You can wear a denim casual one or a silk evening one and you can play like this with this piece forever. You can mix it with a blazer, a suede jacket or a cardigan and it will look awesome on your body.
9. FRINGE TIME – the biggest hit of the season. We recommend you to wear a fringe skirt! You can style it up even with a pair of sneakers and a masculine shirt or a pair of ankle boots and a sleeveless top and you will be super cool. Pucci and Proenza Schouler could inspire you.
10. GINGHAM – Call it picnic wear or tablecloth, but it’s still a hallmark of the catwalks. Brigitte Bardot worn this pattern on her wedding day, so you should give it a try. Red, blue or black, just wear it!