Well…It’s finally spring and your body needs to be fit and super energized. We have started this month with big plans and we wanna share with you 10 tips&tricks for a healthier lifestyle. Hope you will find them useful, because for us they really work.1. Detox your body once a month. 3 or 5 days are just enough to lose weight and create health. You can continue the detox with a super yummy raw-food menu. You can try Raw Food Heaven – a family business created from their passion for a healthier lifestyle.
2. Build Strength and exercise your heart. We prefer the pilates. Reformer classes are the best we ever took. They kick off kangoo jumps, fitness and other sports we ever tried. We go twice a week to Attitude Pilates Studio.
3. Hate less, Love more. Negative feelings are not accepted. Get over conflicts, forgive or just ignore. In life, you get a choice between being right and being happy. We advise you to read Irvin D. Yalom
4. Sleep more. Don’t feel guilty about catching a few extra hours of rest. It boosts your mood! You deserve it, Try to fall asleep earlier. 11.00 PM we say it’s convenient.
5. Set goals and start a journal. Write down all your dreams as clear as you can and believe in them with all you heart. You can even attach photos on each goal you have, It will be easier to imagine the final accomplishment.
6. Read books. Ignore your instagram, facebook and pinterest. It’s hard, we know, but there are so many good stories you are missing out because your smart phone became your best friend.
7. Say yes to snacks! Sweet, spicy or salty you have alternatives. A raw chocolate cake, bio popcorn or nachos, a psyllium pudding…see? You have so many possibilities. Or just have a donut on Saturday! You deserve it!
8. Share and show your love. Every time you see your parents don’t forget to hug them hard. When you meet your best friend don’t forget to tell her from time to time that you love her and that you cherish your friendship. It’s the most fulfilling feeling in the world.
9. Take city breaks, visit museums or go to places you’ve never been (search for offers, try www.airbnb.com for accommodation ). Your brain needs to relax and exit the routine. Take long walks!
10. Buy flowers every week or take a plant for your bedroom. It’s pure oxygen and you will feel better in the morning. We like www.florariairis.ro