Hope you’re all having a great time and getting ready for the weekend. The last weeks were like a roller coaster for us, but as you already know, we always make time to share with you all our secrets, projects and discoveries. So today we say hello from ARMANI store! We spent here almost half of the day – and yes, we can this, quality time – discovering their very newest collection and making some acquisitions easy to mix&match for this summer.
Yes, we know that building a mix-and-match wardrobe and a successful outfit in the end is sometimes tough, but following 5 easy steps you will realize that this process is an easy one actually. Playing at ARMANI store had a purpose. To show you that you can easily become a well dressed woman if you choose the right items. It doesn’t matter how large your closet is, if the pieces don’t communicate and work with each other.
So here are the 5 steps to a successful mix&match:
1. You need a foundation of the outfit, you need hard pieces. This is how you begin. It can be a dress, a pair of pants, a skirt or a pair of jeans. Of course they can be classic, but we recommend you to experiment colors and textures to be more original. At least this season.
2. Accent items. These are one of the most important. You have to wear them with the base pieces. They can be cardigans, jackets, tops or any other layering pieces. You can try strong colors and special textures to facelift the whole outfit and if you have decided to wear a classic dress, be more original and style it up with a sport jacket.
3. Accessories. Bracelets, necklaces, hats, earrings (not all together), shoes, sunglasses, bags. These are your saviour. Avoid looking too matchy-matchy. Try different shades, pop colors or purchase some items in silver or gold to be sure they’ll work for any outfit. Don’t complement your outfit with accesories in the same color.
4. Play with size. If you choose a skinny pair of pants, wear an oversized top.
5. Pair two types of the same print. Pick a dress and a scarf with the same floral print or a dress and a jacket with the same graphics. It will look awesome.
See? It’s not that hard. Anyone can do it!
Foto: Tibi Vintur
Outfits: ARMANI – Calea Victoriei 60-64