The sun is out and up in the sky and we are ready for a getaway and freedom! It’s not the first time we choose to wear ARMANI for our escapes and not the last. Whether it’s day or night we feel awesome wearing these cool items and yes it became addictive, as you might have already seen on our instagram accounts, to wear these bracelets and sunglasses. They’re just perfect for any summer outfit and they fit any situation. Today we talk about 5 best weekend getaways – tested & recommended by us two – and we hope you’ll pick one and get wild soon.
The first step you already know. Dress up in pretty dress (you can try a green one from ARMANI) and the rest will come naturally and spontaneous. Close your eyes, touch the screen and yes, this is the destination for this weekend. Live a little and discover new places!
5 BEST WEEKEND GETAWAYS
1. Looking for peace&quiet? We know the perfect spot. It is called ZABOLA. What to do here? Rest lovelies. Rest, enjoy nature and wildlife or do some hicking tours. It’s not the seaside, we know, but it gives you the inner peace you need after a hard time at work.
2. Naples! Why? For the unbeatable pizza of course! And because this city gives you everything you need – art, culture, food, fun, sun. From Royal Palace, to Plebiscito Square passing by the San Carlo Theatre, Naples is the place where to go next weekend if you are looking for an unforgettable Italian experience.
3. Marseille. Marseille is an anytime destination. As France’s second city, it never shuts and it might be the best choice for a summer getaway. And it will give you just the right frames for instagram. :))
4. While visiting Verona and getting bored after two days, a good friend of ours had a brilliant idea. To visit Lake Garda (Lago di Garda) & find a nice hotel in Riva del Garda. What to do here? Sailing & windsurfing, visit medieval villages clustered between walls and towers, enjoy and live great emotions thanks to the amusement parks (Gardaland), have a nice dinner on the beach, spend a full day on a boat…do you need more details? Believe us the photos are not good enough to talk about this places.
5. Seville, Spain. Is a year-round destination, that it’s not on many people’s travel radar, but it should be. You won’t get bored easily and if you miss the beach you can book anytime a hotel in Malaga.