Ever since it launched its Studio Collection, H&M is momentous. Their shows are big enough to amaze and the collections are now a to die for series of must wear items. This season the brand is still surprising us and really convinced us from the beginning that sporty futurism and starburst shine are the themes to follow.
We’ve always been fans of H&M, but this collection is a manifestation of modern freshness, the perfect mix of fabrics, colors, glitter, cuts and embellishments. As 70’s are here to stay we embraced this trend and we said yes with our arms wide opened to lurex sweaters, nylon zip-up coats and roll necks. Who would’ve thought that we’ll get so excited trying this pieces.
All over the collection is easy going, but also with a twist. The shimmer of lurex makes it a season to celebrate whether it’s day or night,” says Ann-Sofie Johansson, Creative Advisor at H&M and believe us when you’ll try them you will do everything possible to mix and match them with as many items you have in your fall-winter wardrobe.
What you need to know and wear?!
● Knitwear is a key focus, especially roll neck and turtleneck sweaters in varying styles
● Pants are either straight legged or kicking into a wide flare
● The look is layered, especially with long dresses worn over matching pants, or long asymmetric silk blouses worn with roll neck knits
● Burgundy, rust red, pumpkin orange, dark green, camel, grey melange, black, off-white, gold, bronze and silver are a MUST
● Mix wool, lurex, nylon, leather, suede, faux fur and silk. Feel the 70’s vibe.
● Moon boots ARE AMAZING
● Heeled sandals worn with socks ARE SEXY
Enough to convince you? Starting September 10 you will find H&M Studio for A/W 2015 only in Bucharest at Baneasa Shopping City and Unirea Shopping Center, so make time and take a shopping break Miss, because you deserve it!