We usually do not use BIG words to show how close a friend is to us, we show it. Best-friends are like soulmates and they are hard to be found and these two words have a very big meaning attached to it. Our story started to grow in the city of love and since then we started to be by each other’s side as much as we could. Why do you need a best friend? Well. We used to ask ourselves too at some point, but now we have the answers. You need someone to stand by your side when the whole world is against you, someone to complete your lines, to support you in taking the right decisions, to slap you when you dream too much and a person to be yourself with, without being afraid doing it. If you need more reasons, we worked on a list with 5 reasons to have a best friend.
1. They Love You – No matter what. Even if you are sad, super excited or low as you never been before, you are loved and she stands there for you with no complaints or demands. Even she heard the same stories about the crush you had for that guy from paris for approximately 72736447 hours, she still loves you.
2. Secret Keeper – You know that she will manage to make a selection and she will know which information she can share with others and which to keep for her. She’s that person that knows all your creepy, dark, embarrassing secrets and never judges! Even when you have the weirdest moments. Silence is golden!
3. You’re a better person when she’s around. It feels more natural to have her around you. You are more confident, more happy, friendly, crazy and fun. And when she’s not there you know that you can call/text here whenever you want.
4. You have a ‘twin sister’ to wear matching outfits, like we usually do. Either you wear the same dress or just the same snickers or bag, people will notice your style. ( inside info from the house: When we chose what to buy from LUISA VIA ROMA of course we picked the same bag!!! And we always do this… Crazy but real. Best friends weird stuff)
5. Partner in crime. We have a saying. What happened in Paris never happened. You can apply it on every city you visit, don’t worry. Well…we can be wild, make hilarious plans, be dangerously spontaneous and do crazy things, but ALWAYS together, we are partners for better or worse…best friends don’t let you do stupid things, alone! This is the idea!
Foto: Laurent Dubois
Wearing: YSL Bags from @LUISAVIAROMA, Nissa Dresses, Gordana Dimitrijevic Sandals, Other Stories over the knee Boots, Stella Valle Golden Necklace, Oscar de la Renta Heart Shaped Eaarings, Moschino Jacket, Zara Eco Fur Vest