Since one of us just started to plan and organise the event of her life (the blonde one, obviously), we thought it is a good idea to share with you a couple of advices freshly written by a former and a future bride. One of us has the experience and the other has fresh news and ideas, just perfect to be revealed. How does it start? With millions and billions of questions. At least this is how it happened to us. What concept, which dress, which location, what type of flowers and how many…and they never stop – the questions of course. As we managed to solve most of them we decided to talk today about what will be a large part of your wedding budget – wedding flowers, the bouquet and the centerpieces we all crave for.
1. Atmosphere-Concept: Start with a mood board of what you really like, favorite flowers, flower arrangements, colors, textures and of course a list of the things you dislike. This way it would be easier to stick on your plan and let go the impulses to change everything in a second. HARD TO DO IT, WE KNOW!
2. TRUST A SPECIALIST. Well we all tend to think that we know everything, but surprise! If you are not a florist, don’t give too many credits to yourself. Give a specialist the freedom to design your flowers based on your budget and mood board! We have just tested one of them and we feel quite pleased! They’re called FLORARIA MOBILA and we just gave them the opportunity to exercise their ‘floral talents’ and they seem good on designing wedding&event arrangements.
3. Seasonal Inspiration – Best choice for your budget! So pick peony, lilac, tulips or magnolia for spring, green hydrangea, green roses, sun flower and poppy for summer, dahlia, roses and waxflowers for fall and gardenia, oriental hybrid lily and amaryllis for winter. We hope that your favorite bloom is the lucky winner, if not, these magic guys from the online flowershop Floraria Mobila will take care of your special order, don’t worry!
4. Bride bouquet. OMG! The hardest of all! What if the dress is ivory, pale pink, grey, embroidered with colorful motifs…Well…Call a specialist! This one is tough. Show him/her the dress or at least give a hint of how it will look like and they’ll come up with a brilliant idea. You can do it through an email or you can meet them for a coffee to discuss your brilliant ideas.
5. Best option. If you really wanna skip all the fuss and be a relaxed bride, not a crazy bridezilla, if you are not familiar with flowers, if you you don’t have the time and mood to decide, order, arrange, transport and set up all the arrangement, take the easy way. Hire a professional to do it! And reward yourself for a wise decision with a fabulous bouquet! Floraria Mobila will deliver it to you in less than 2 hours.
Yes, flower play a big role, let’s be honest – a major role, in the overall wedding experience and a lot of questions will come to your mind every single day, but try to find your inner balance, stay calm and be sure you will take the right decision in order to make your special day even more special.
And think of what kind of bride you are.. If you are a romantic.. or you wanna be a rebel one…Either way we recommend you to get inspired by the special edition ‘Fabulous Wedding’. You can find Alina’s bouquet HERE and Diana’s HERE.
Foto: Tibi Vintur
Outfits: Diana: Atelier Eugenia Enciu / Alina: Rhea Costa /Pandora Jewelry
Flowers: Floraria Mobila
Location: Chefs Experience Restaurant
Make-up: Adriana Haloiu
Hairstyle: Petronela Pruteanu