Making plans for Valentine’s Day? You need a new outfit to impress your man and a strategy to be sure you’ll have an amazing Valentine’s Night! Today we have six outfit proposals for you and we hope they will inspire you. Believe us…some leather would be the best gift for your guy. You dressed up head to toe in leather is the most unexpected gift idea for the love of your life. We are not very into romantic dinners in town, we usually prefer the intimacy of our home and we recommend you to do the same. Spend Valentine’s night enjoying a glass of champagne, wear your provocative leather piece and watch at least one of the best movies in the history. Here you have a short list of 5 best movies we watch over and over again:
1. Start your night with THE GREAT GATSBY (1974) – Nick Carraway, a young Midwesterner now living on Long Island, finds himself fascinated by the mysterious past and lavish lifestyle of his neighbor, the nouveau riche Jay Gatsby. He is drawn into Gatsby’s circle becoming a witness to obsession and tragedy. If you love Mia Farrow and Robert Redford or even if you don’t (yet), this movie is not to be missed.
2. LOVE STORY “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” Our parents adviced us to watch it when we were young and now we feel nostalgic every single time we play it. The rich-boy-loves-poor-girl formula always works and makes us cry. This love story is one of a kind and it deserves your attention for 1 hour and 40 minutes.
3. Woody Allen is one of our favorite directors and MANHATTAN is on our 10 favorite mobies. The film boasts some of the most-quoted lines in modern cinema about love and relationships and tell the story of a neurotic couple living in Allen’s beloved city, New York. It is funny, but also a bit dramatic. Starring Diane Keaton and Allen himself the movie is a must watch.
4. BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S. If you need to relax, if you need an easy story about a gold-digging call girl who is looking for the right rich man to marry (a pretty popular story nowadays actually) just to animate your night, this is the right choice.
5. AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER begins with a Sunday painter and a nightclub singer, both engaged to wealthy others. Meeting aboard ship, they recognize that they have so many in common and they begin to pal around. By the end of the crossing they are in love. But is it real and can they afford to stay together?! We love the music, it gives you such a good vibe