The Met Gala is the fashion night of the year, the big moment we are all waiting for. This year the theme was ‘’Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology’’ and so, for the red carpet, many of the stars focused on metallic colors, but many took this theme too seriously. While a few celebrities managed to show up in brilliant gowns that caught our attention, others made a fool of themselves by dressing up in outrageous outfits that looked more like movie parodies or cartoon . Here is our pick for the best and worst dressed at the Met Gala.
1. Claire Danes: Forget Cinderella, this night Claire Danes was the star of the show! With a huge gown by Zac Posen with optic fiber that glowed in the dark, this actress shined all over the place and really amazed us!
2. Beyoncé: Just a few celebrities can pull this dress off, and Beyoncé sure did it! This latex gown from Givenchy showed the perfect figure of Queen B.
3. Emma Watson: This Calvin Klein outfit looked just amazing on the talented actress. She choose pants again underneath the long train and they were a perfect fit for her strong personality.
4. Naomi Campbell: Always looking amazing, Naomi rocked this Roberto Cavalli couture dress and showed she still can be sexy, no matter her age.
5. Zendaya: This American star looked stunning in this shiny Michael Kors dressed that showed her perfect figure.
6. Alicia Vikander: This talented actress rocked her Louis Vuitton gown and showed her sexy legs for the big fashion night.
7. Rachel McAddams: Rachel stunned us in this shiny Valentino gown that matched her hair color. The dress had a bohemian vibe and a brilliant print that made us fell in love with it.
8. Ciara: The singer sparkled in this amazing H&M dress made with Swarovski crystals. With a choker neckline, the star looked really hot and fabulous!
9. Naomi Watts: This embellished Burberry dress was the perfect pick for the actress. The gown fitted her perfectly and showed off her amazing figure.
10. Nicole Kidman: We absolutely loved the Alexander McQueen gown that Nicole wore. The star print was lovely and we adored the stylish cape on top of it.
2. Demi Novato
3. Selena Gomez
4. Kerry Washington
5. Nicky Minaj
6. Irina Shayk
7. Lady Gaga
8. Solange Knowles
9. Katy Perry
10. Rita Ora