Better to test it first than risk it, right? So we said that Alex Abagiu and Sorin Stratulat are the right choices to test the bride and bridesmaid makeup & hairstyle. As usual there’s always a reason to have fun and laugh about when we are with these two talented and crazy (in the good way obviously) Gods of beautifying, so our pre-wedding experiment became in the end a pretty party in 4. Hope you’ll enjoy our Bride&Bridesmaid Makeup Tutorial!
Here are 5 steps to a perfect bridal look:
- Perfect skin: First pick a foundation that lasts a long time, we recommend TEINT IDOLE ULTRA, it lasts 24 hours (Alina is wearing 01 shade). After that, add MAJEURE EXCELLENCE pounder, (04 Peche Dorré shade) – both from Lancôme- because you don’t want to have a skin that shines in all your wedding pictures.
- Eyes wide open: Maybe you will cry on your wedding day, maybe you will get very emotional, in any case you will need to protect your eyes and your eye make-up and for this we recommend Advanced GÉNIFIQUE YEUX from Lancôme.
- Fabulous make-up: Do you like Alana’s make-up? We think it’s the ideal look for her big day. To get a make-up like hers use: HYPNÔSE PALETTE (Taupe Au Natural shade), ARTLINER black eyeliner and LIP LOVER gloss (shade 313) – all from Lancôme.
- Wavy hair: In pictures a wavy hair looks just fabulous! To have the perfect waves we recommend beach waves K SPRAY À PORTÉR from Kerastase.
- No loose hair: Make sure that your hairstyle will look like out of the box. Alina used Anti-humidity K LAQUE NOIRE spray from Kerastase to retouch her hair.
Don’t forget the bride’s best friend. Here are 5 steps to a perfect bridesmaid look:
- A glowy, healthy look: The bridesmaid has to be fresh all the time and always help the bride. To get a radiant skin we recommend Liquid Care ÉNERGIE DE VIE from Lancôme.
- Happy girl, happy skin: Nothing shows more happiness in pictures than cute pink cheeks and a great skin. For that use MIRACLE CUSHION taint, Diana used 03 shade and SUBTIL blush (from Lancôme), in 03 Sorbet de Coral shade.
- Neutral make-up: When choosing your make-up style you don’t want to be the clown of the party, right? So, we think a neutral look for your eyes is just perfect. To recreate this look use HYPNÔSE PALETTE (Taupe Au Natural shade), GRANDIÔSE black mascara and for your lips choose JUICY SHAKER lips oil, 301 Meli Melon shade – all from Lancôme.
- Big volume: You will run all around the place, but you still have to have fabulous hair in all the photos. For great volume use K V.I.P. VOLUME IN POWDER hairspray from Kerastase.
- The perfect hair: We are sure you will dance a lot, so make sure your hair looks great using Anti-humidity K LAQUE NOIRE spray from Kerastase.